Property Subdivision Lawyers
We are specialists in property subdivision law and have extensive experience in this field. We can help you with all aspects of your property subdivision needs, including:
- Create new titles for your property
- Convert your crosslease title to a freehold title
- Work with other professionals, such as surveyors, valuers, and local authorities
Quicken Your Property Subdivision Process and Save Money
We understand the importance of speeding up the property subdivision process to save costs and finish the project on time. Our team of experienced subdivision lawyers can help you every step of the way, from preparing the necessary paperwork to navigating the legalities of the process.
We know that time is money, so we work quickly and efficiently to get your project done right. We also have a deep understanding of the local laws and regulations, so we can help you avoid costly delays.
|#||Type of work||Price (plus GST & Disbursements)|
|1||Freehold Subdivision – 2 lots||from $1,400.00|
|2||Freehold Subdivision – 4 lots||from $1,800.00|
|3||Crosslease to Freehold – 2 lots||from $1,950.00|
|4||Crosslease to Freehold – 4 lots||from $2,650.00|
If you wish to obtain our free no obligation fixed fee estimation for any title works simply click the below button and submit your information to us.
Please read the important information contained in the following:
- We note that our estimated fixed fee does not include any cost of negotiations/disputes with other parties and we reserve our right to charge any cost incurred for our extra attendances at our discretion. The cost of extra attendances will be charged on the basis of our time records.
- Terms of engagement.
- Our quote is subject to change at any time. If you wish to validate this quote for 3 months you must register the quote to our Honour system. You can simply click “Register” button after completing this form or call us on 0800 000 608.
- We note that our estimated fee may be changed if the actual information is different to what you have provided to us. Our final fee will be confirmed once we obtain a full information from all associated parties.
- In providing the Services we may incur disbursements and payments to third parties on your behalf. You authorise us to incur these disbursements (which may include such items such as search fees, court filing fees, registration fees and travel and courier charges) which are reasonably necessary to provide the Services. You also authorise us to make payments to third parties on your behalf which are reasonably required to undertake the Services (which may include items such as experts costs or counsels fees). These will be included in our invoice to you, shown as disbursements when the expenses are incurred (or in advance when we know we will be incurring them on your behalf).
- In addition to disbursements, we may charge a minimum fee of $35 or 3% of our invoice (whichever is higher) to cover out of pocket costs which are not included in our fee and which are not recorded as disbursements. These include items such as AML/CFT verificiation processing fees, photocopying and printing, postage and phone calls.
- Due to the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering of Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 (AML/CFT) and other related legislation, as of 1 July 2018, we are obligated to obtain and keep records of information from you (as our client) for matters we work on such as your identity, address, beneficial ownership of real and personal properties and source of funds. We thank you for your cooperation in advance.
- We require you to arrange the payment for our prepaid legal services in advance either by credit card* or direct debit to our solicitor’s trust account. We accept Visa and Mastercard. *For all credit card payments, there will be 2.88% transaction fees applied on top of our total legal service fees.
Our services include:
- Freehold Subdivision land development
- Converting Crosslease title to a freehold title
- Updating crosslease flat plan
- Boundary Adjustment
- Unit title development
- Property related joint venture arrangements
- Property development
- Resource Management Act advice
- Unit titling and body corporate rules
- Creating land covenants, easements
- Removing a Building line restriction
- Varying and revoking a land covenant