Converting a cross lease title to freehold
A cross lease title can be a red flag for those property owners who do not want the hassle of having to get consent from neighbours to make changes to their property. Your rights are also limited by the cross lease registered againt your title.
To avoid this hassle, and sometime to add more value to your property, you may first start to discuss an option for converting a crosslease title to freehold with your neighbouring cross lease owners to see if they would also be interested.
Our Subdivision Law team at Convey Law would be delighted to assist you in this process.
|#||Type of work||Price (plus GST)|
|1||Crosslease to Freehold – 2 lots||from $3,500.00|
|2||Crosslease to Freehold – 4 lots||from $3,900.00|
If you wish to obtain our free no obligation fixed fee estimation simply click the below button and submit your information to us.
Please read the important information contained in the following:
- We note that our estimated fixed fee does not include any cost of negotiations/disputes with other parties and we reserve our right to charge any cost incurred for our extra attendances at our discretion. The cost of extra attendances will be charged on the basis of our time records.
- Terms of engagement.
- Our quote is subject to change at any time. If you wish to validate this quote for 3 months you must register the quote to our Honour system. You can simply click “Register” button after completing this form or call us on 0800 000 608.
- We note that our estimated fee may be changed if the actual information is different to what you have provided to us. Our final fee will be confirmed once we obtain a full information from all associated parties.
- In providing the Services we may incur disbursements and payments to third parties on your behalf. You authorise us to incur these disbursements (which may include such items such as search fees, court filing fees, registration fees and travel and courier charges) which are reasonably necessary to provide the Services. You also authorise us to make payments to third parties on your behalf which are reasonably required to undertake the Services (which may include items such as experts costs or counsels fees). These will be included in our invoice to you, shown as disbursements when the expenses are incurred (or in advance when we know we will be incurring them on your behalf).
- In addition to disbursements, we may charge a minimum fee of $35 or 3% of our invoice (whichever is higher) to cover out of pocket costs which are not included in our fee and which are not recorded as disbursements. These include items such as AML/CFT verificiation processing fees, photocopying and printing, postage and phone calls.
- Due to the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering of Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 (AML/CFT) and other related legislation, as of 1 July 2018, we are obligated to obtain and keep records of information from you (as our client) for matters we work on such as your identity, address, beneficial ownership of real and personal properties and source of funds. We thank you for your cooperation in advance.
- We require you to arrange the payment for our prepaid legal services in advance either by credit card* or direct debit to our solicitor’s trust account. We accept Visa and Mastercard. *For all credit card payments, there will be 2.88% transaction fees applied on top of our total legal service fees.